In order to receive ECTS for a course you have to complete a machine learning project in a team with a maximum of 4 participants and miss less than 2 sessions of the course.
Usually the project starts in the middle of the course, the exact date may depends on the course. It will be discussed in the first sessions
The requirements are:
- 1.The Code, which should include
- the python code (notebook .ipynb or .py are accepted)
- comments to make the code clear and readable
- the definition of the environment (dependencies)
- text explaining the project divided in sections (Introduction, Data and Methods, Results, Baseline)
- 2.The project has to be presented in class during the last sessions. This can be done during the class or a short video can be recorded. For example, a screen recording of the notebook with an explanation of the project, the code and the results would work. The length of the presentation and/or the video will be discussed in each course, it usually is around 15 minutes.
Details about the requirements of the project will also be discussed in the course.