opencampus.sh Machine Learning Program
By getting accepted for the degree program you get:
- Preferred access to all our courses (for organizational reasons you still have to do the application process for each course)
- Access to a FlexDesk in the Starterkitchen coworking space and the coworking areas in the Kosmos and at the Waterkant
- Discounted or preferred access to events like the Waterkant Festival
- Access to special network events, for example, to meet potential employers working in the field of machine learning
Typically, we will accept new participants only at the beginning of each semester though. If you are already participating in one of our machine learning courses, you can also get accepted to the program during the semester though. Simply write us an email at [email protected], and we will check your application. Also before the start of each semester, we have a special information event, in which we will provide additional details on the program as well as on the specific courses offered in the upcoming semester.
The program comprises four mandatory elements. To successfully obtain the degree, you must complete at least one element per semester, that is, the maximum time to complete the degree is four semesters. However, we recommend completing it in two or three semesters. If you completed an element of the program before the degree was offered, we will still accept these as part of the degree.
The mandatory elements to obtain the degree are:
Completion of 3 or more of the machine learning courses at opencampus.sh with a minimum of 12.5 ECTS in total. In the winter semester 2021/22, we offer the following courses:
Completion of at least one of the following hackathons:
- Prototyping Week from opencampus.sh (participating with an AI project or startup)
- Coding.Waterkant hackathon